1.06.2014

Ringing in 2014 - Progressive Dinner

As the temperature sinks lower and lower in the night during this Polar Vortex, I'm reminded of how nice it was spending a month in Florida where I could wear shorts and flip flops every day - and there were news alerts for temps below 60 degrees.

And what better way to get your mind off the cold than thinking about food? It's part of my recipe for happiness.

For this new year's celebration, we had a "Progressive Dinner" between 3 families.

The first family had appetizers:

I thought the handmade sushi deserved a closer look :) 



Second family had entree:















And our family had desserts:


Here's a compilation picture from each house!
And the night ended with champagne, kissing our loved ones, and fireworks! 


2 comments:

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)