10.07.2011

Life.

Last time I posted, it was almost a month ago. It's sad that it doesn't even feel that long.

I guess as one gets older, time seems to squish together to the point where months feel like weeks, and weeks feel like days. Yet somehow each day seems to drag on forever. Quite a conundrum; where's Einstein when you need him?

It has dawned on my that in the past couple of months, I haven't stopped to smell the roses. Or in this case, the fresh, clean air of North Carolina. The first month of school was so heavy with extra curricular introductions, running for leadership positions, and work. Now, school has caught up and I am drowning in my studies for exam after exam after exam, while still trying to maintain the extras.

It's to the point now where I can barely spend time with my boyfriend, whom I LIVE WITH.

Sad, isn't it?

Any older student I talk to tells me to enjoy this first year because it's the easiest. What does it mean that I'm finding it difficult already?

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving North Carolina and the new culture and atmosphere. I love all of my classmates and everyone I have met so far, as well as the experiences and learning I have gotten so far.

But man, juggling it all sure is difficult.

Should be an interesting 4 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)