1.02.2012

Homesick

Being this far away from home, it's inevitable to miss it from time to time, especially during the holidays.

With my second semester of pharmacy school looming, I feel winter vacation drifting away and stress coming to replace it.

Last night I celebrated New Year's Eve at a friend's place. It was my 3rd new year with Errol, which was nice, but it was my first year being away from home.

There's always a huge party at home and I missed it for the first time ever :(

I really love it here, but there are times when I miss being around fellow Gators and around family where I can feel like a daughter again.

Sometimes I just wish that I could just have dinner cooked for me and not have to clean it up afterwards.

My family a couple of minutes after midnight, with me on the phone.
Our latest family portrait... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts :)